Description. vitality today is with you every step of your wellness journey. Keep track of your progress on the go with the vitality today mobile app – check your points, log a workout, send us proof of activity, and do much more from your smart phone
Is the Vitality app free?
Visit the app store on your Android phone. 2. Download the free Vitality Today app to your phone.
What is Vitality program?
Vitality is a fully integrated wellness program designed to engage your employees on their Personal Pathway™ to better health Vitality’s Activate program is a combination of time-tested wellness tactics and cutting-edge engagement strategies.
What devices can I use with Vitality?
- Apple Health app.
- samsung health.
What is your Vitality?
In both the physical and mental sense, vitality refers to a feeling of aliveness The word itself is derived from vita or “life.” In the physical sense, this vitality refers to feeling healthy and capable and energetic. Psychologically, this state of aliveness brings a sense that one’s actions have meaning and purpose.
What benefits do I get with Vitality?
- Get up to 75% saving at Virgin Active or planet fitness.
- Get up to 25% back on Healthyfood items at Pick n Pay or Woolworths.
- Get up to 25% back on personal care items at Clicks or Dis-Chem.
- Get up to 50% saving on fitness devices and Nike performance gear and apparel.
- Get up to 35% off your next holiday.
Is it worth it to have Discovery Vitality?
Absolutely! No doubt you still have to do your part and pay a fee (which is quite pricey at R280pm), but it is so rewarding if you do it right – financially and health wise!.
How do I start Vitality?
- Download or update to the latest version of the Discovery app to your iPhone.
- Navigate to ‘Vitality Active Rewards’ and select ‘apple watch
- Click on the ‘Get started’ button.
How do I cancel Vitality?
Note: Should you wish to cancel your Vitality membership at the end of your three month Vitality Premium Holiday period, you will need to give Discovery Vitality notice at least 30 days’ notice before the end of your third Vitality Premium Holiday month You can do this calling us on 011 529 7504.
What smart watches link to Vitality?
- Apple Watch. Apple Watch guides.
- Fitbit. Fitbit guide.
- Samsung. Samsung guide.
- Garmin. Garmin guide.
- Polar. Polar guide.
- Google Fit. Google Fit guide.
- Withings. Withings guide.
What is the maximum Vitality Points per day?
Vitality points are subject to daily and weekly limits. You can earn a maximum of 8 Vitality activity points per day and up to 40 Vitality activity points per week.
How do I redeem my Vitality points?
An instant prize like international flights, fitness devices and cash. You then have two options – spend your Vitality reward points or diamonds, or save them up to use later. Simply tap on the ‘plays, Vitality reward points and rewards’ card in the Discovery app to choose an option.
How do you get 200 Vitality points?
- 60% to 69% (light): You earn 200 Vitality fitness points for a light workout that lasts at least 60 minutes.
- 70% to 79% (moderate): You earn 300 Vitality fitness points for completing a workout that lasts at least 30 minutes.
How do I link my Woolworths card to Vitality?
Simply go to the Vitality HealthyFood benefit page where you can start your activation You will be guided through a simple online activation process. Tip:You need a Woolworths WRewards, MySchool, MyVilllage or MyPlanet card to activate the HealthyFood benefit with Woolworths.
What’s the difference between Vitality and Vitality active?
While Apple Watch measures and tracks your activity, Vitality Active Rewards sets your weekly personalised exercise goals and rewards you for achieving them As a Vitality member, you can fully fund your Apple Watch by achieving all your weekly Vitality Active Rewards exercise goals for 24 months.